My favorite movie

Hello everyone!
Today I will write about my favorite movie "Dreams of freedom" or "The Shawshank redemption" based on a novel by Stephen King.
The first time I saw this movie was more than 10 years ago with my mother, since it is also her favorite movie.
Dreams of freedom is about a very influential bank named Andrew Dufresne who is accused of killing his wife and her lover in a fit of jealousy. Despite insisting on his innocence, andy is sentenced to double life for the murders. Inside prison, Andy becomes friends with Red (played by Morgan Freeman), another prisoner sentenced to life imprisonment, with whom he spends his days in detention. The protagonist lives different situations throughout his years in prison, where they sexually abuse him, but despite this he becomes well known and considered by everyone in prison. Andy creates a library for the prisoners, he has an excellent behavior and because of this he becomes the personal administrator of the property of the Warden.
Andy one day escapes from prison with the money that he stole from the corrupt warden and goes to live on a paradise island located in the middle of the ocean. Red, who stays in jail serving his sentence, is released after spending 40 years locked up and once in freedom he travels to reconnect with his great friend Andy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My career choice

Alessia and me

My favorite piece of technology